GPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Has Released For 423 Youth Development Officer, Industries Officer Posts.
All Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 31-03-2017.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Gujarat Public Service Commission.
For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 full detailed –
Total No. of Posts – 82 posts
Detail of Posts –
1. Inspector of Registration, Class-2 (Special Drive) – 05
2. Director (IT), Class-1, Department of Science and Technology – 10
3. Gujarat Administrative Service,Class-1 and Gujarat Civil Services,Class-1 and Class-2 – 335
4. Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2, (Special Recruitment-Schedule Tribe) State Services – 02
5. Clinical Psychologist, Class-2 – 20
6. District Youth Development Officer, Class-2 – 22
7. Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Class-2, Directorate of Forensic Science, Home Department – 13
8. Industries Officer, Class-2, Industries & Mines Department – 07
9. Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials), Industries and Mines Department – 04
10. Assistant Research Officer, Class-2, General State Service, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department – 05
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Criteria – Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years (Post 4).Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 Years (Post 1,6), 45 Years (Post 2), 50 & 45 Years (Post 3), 34 Years (Post 5), 40 Years (Post 7,10), 37 Years (Post 8), 38 Years (Post 9). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to Important links given below.
Payable Fee – For General Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Reserved Category Candidates Application Fee is – Nil.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 1), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay (Post 2), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay (Grade I) & Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Grade II) (Post 1,4-9), Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800/- (Post 10).
Selection Mode – All form submitted Candidates will Be Selected through Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview.
Important Dates – All eligible and desirable Candidates are advised to apply through Online mode as soon as before 31-03-2017.
How To Apply – All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in before or on 31-03-2017. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Important Links :
Note : All information in this post is correct but if any error has found, we will not responsible for it. To verify all details about this post please visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully it’s communique, which is given above by the name of Important Links.