Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2018 Has Released For 261 Assistant, Intelligence Officer, Security Posts.
All Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before Within 60 Days.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Intelligence Bureau.
For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2018 full detailed –
Total No. of Posts– 261 posts
Detail of Posts–
1. Senior Accounts Officer, Group A – 02
2. Senior Research Officer, General Central Service (Group-A) – 02
3. Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-A) – 05
4. Assistant Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-B) – 11
5. Assistant Security Officer (General), General Central Service (Group-B) – 09
6. Personal Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 15
7. Research Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 02
8. Female Staff Nurse, Group C – 01
9. Caretaker, General Central Service – 04
10. Junior Intelligence Officer/ Grade-I (Motor Transport) – 11
11. Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech – 137
12. Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 46
13. Halwai Cum Cook, General Central Service (Group-C) – 12
14. Nursing Orderly, General Central Service, Group C – 02
15. Printing Press Operator, General Central Service, Group C – 01
16. Library Attendant, Group C – 01
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma in Engineering, Graduation Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Criteria– Candidates age should be between 56 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to important links given below.
Payable Fee – For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC) Application Fee is – Nil.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 4-7), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/1800/- Grade Pay (Post 8,10,11,12,14,16), Rs. 4500-125-7000/- (Post 9), Rs. 21700 – 69100/- (Post 13), Rs. 19900 – 63200/- (Post 15).
Important Dates – All eligible and desirable Candidates are advised to apply through Offline mode as soon as before Within 60 Days.
Address – Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau,Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
How To Apply – All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through offline mode and also send it with all required documents (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following address.Also must read the official advertisement.
Important Links :
Note : All information in this post is correct but if any error has found, we will not responsible for it. To verify all details about this post please visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully it’s communique, which is given above by the name of Important Links.