SFIO Recruitment Notification 2017 Has Released For 23 Private Secretary, Additional Director, Deputy Director Posts.
All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 30-12-2017.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs in Serious Fraud Investigation Office.
For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
SFIO Recruitment Notification 2017 full detailed –
Total No. of Posts– 23 posts
Detail of Posts–
1. Additional Director (Financial Transactions) – 02
2. Additional Director (Forensic Audit) – 02
3. Additional Director (Capital Market) – 01
4. Deputy Director (Banking) – 01
5. Deputy Director (Corporate Law) – 01
6. Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 05
7. Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law) – 03
8. Private Secretary – 08
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have completed
1. C.A. / Cost and management Accountant / Company Secretary / Chartered Financial analyst / MBA / Master in Business Economics / PG Diploma in Management (Finance) / Master in Commerce
2. 10 years experience in the field of forensic auditing or Commercial audit or internal audit division or investigation of accounts and auditing
3. 10 years experience in the field of regulation of Capital Market
4. 3 years experience in Finance/banking affairs in any Government Organisation
5. Graduation Degree (Any discipline) and Law degree with 2 years experience in corporate Law and 5 years degree in Law
6. 1 year experience in Audit / Forensic Audit
or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Criteria– Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 65 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to important links given below.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 34,400 – 67,000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/5400/- Grade Pay (Post 4-7), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 8).
Selection Mode – All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam / Interview.
Important Dates – All eligible and desirable Candidates are advised to apply through Offline mode as soon as before 30-12-2017.
Address – Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd floor, Pt. Deendyal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
How To Apply – All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through offline mode and also send it with all required documents (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following address.Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Important Links :
Note :All information in this post is correct but if any error has found, we will not responsible for it. To verify all details about this post please visit only official website related to this notification and read carefully it’s communique, which is given above by the name of Important Links.